Thursday, March 01, 2007

Invaded....

Just a random post that has nothing to do with baseball and actually must mention the dreaded real life... it's 10:00 PM, I have a headache, I'm slogging through all the homework that I didn't do while watching baseball this afternoon, and my roommate brings her boyfriend back while having forgotten to tell me that he's coming, which, coincidentally, was what happened last time... Well, he's been here for at least the past two weekends, far more than he was last semester, and now he's back again... I have nothing against him personally, even like him since he has the ability to talk baseball and trust me, I do need someone who speaks my language. Let's just say, however, that it's a little aaaaawkward to sit at your computer with your eyes crossed, doggedly typing up Kant's opinions on the rational emphasis of religion, while you can hear them making out behind you. Not that they've started that just yet, but I'm sure they'll get there.

Back to writing philosophy papers.

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Darling, why don't you write this philosophy paper during the day instead of late at night? You could even do so when you're ACTUALLY writing all those lovely baseball reviews...

chin up, dearie.