Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Someone Whack Brian Fuentes

I lack the energy, the desire, or the masochism to rehash the latest events in Rockie-land, so let's just put it like this: If they can sort out their elbows from asshats, they'll still be good. In the meantime, they've made me cry with rage and fury twice in the past four days, and should be 2-2 instead of 0-4, thanks to Tulo and no thanks to Brian Fuckin' Fuentes.

Isn't baseball a funny game sometimes, so funny it makes you want to cry.

If you really want to know the details of the carnage, go to the Rockies' site. No recapping for me. Still struggling futilely to get over the pain, and my sister gave me the, "I think you need something in your life aside from baseball," talk. I think she doesn't get how I feel, she thinks I'm psychotic, you know.

Now, to make myself feel better, I'm going to write on my (baseball) novel.

Ideas for Hilary's next obsession and/or life may be left in the comments.

No comments: