Wednesday, October 25, 2006

In Which My Rudimentary Blogging Is Surpassed

...only by my amateurish photo-retouching skills.



He looks great. Seriously, he does. Isn't that one of the most amazing things you've ever seen in your life?

a) ADAM, enough said
b) celebrating a Cardinals trip to the World Series, enough said
c) high socks, enough said
d) ADAM IN HIGH SOCKS, [thud]

Okay, so you have to put up with my suspect skills to see it, but seriously. Adam, baby. Do it for me. Right? [nudge nudge wink wink]

Also, Adam is trying to fiercen up his adorable face with a playoff beard. He is far from the only one. Jeff Suppan, Baby Duncan, Carp, and other notables are doing so as well. I think that Adam is trying to look more bad-ass. Well, he has a prerequisite. Those curveballs he fed to Beltran were pretty fucking bad-ass.

I think that all this post proves is that I need to quit while I'm ahead. Seriously, it's 1:54 and I don't think I should have access to a computer right now, much less the Internet.

No comments: