Saturday, September 23, 2006

OH FUCK YEAH YESSSSSSS!!!!!

Nothing coherent to see here, folks. Really. Or maybe in bursts, but you'll have to deal with the fangirl raving in between.

MARCO FUCKING SCUTARO MARRY ME I WANT TO HAVE YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!

4-4 A's/LAAAAAAAA. Bottom of the twelfth inning. An overused Huston Street coughs up the tying run in the ninth. Kiko Calero gives us two valiant shutout innings. Then Gas Can Halsey bestrides himself to the mound, causing the A's faithful to quake in fear. He pours the gas, but Juan Rivera helpfully snuffs

AHAHAHAHHAhAHAHAHA YES FUCKING YES EAT IT BITCHES EAT IT

it out with a double play to end the inning. To start off the bottom of the twelfth, Bobby Kielty doubles, a Jay Payton grounder moves him to third, and they intentionally walk Swisher to get to Marco Scutaro, Oakland's valiant little man in the clutch.

YESSSSSSSYESOAKLANDALWESTCHAMPSTOMORROW!!!!!

And he gets up there and does his thing. Single, McAfee Coliseum goes fucking nuts. The A's win it, 5-4, putting them in position to clinch the AL West with a win tomorrow.

I WANT MY MOTHERFUCKING 2006 AL WEST CHAMPS SHIRT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!

Gaah. I was shaking and freaking out in my dorm room, and barely restrained myself from screaming at 1:45 in the morning. Baseball. You break my heart and put it back together in the same evening. The A's give me a baseballgasm and they'll call back tomorrow. You, my babies, are all the real man I need.

No comments: